Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Overland Park, KS
If you are an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude, reliable and an eye for detail, then Georgetown Apartments is looking for you!
Georgetown Apartments is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance in our facilities.
You will be responsible for assisting in training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations. An excellent assistant maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing, etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are essential.
- Apartment discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Vacation & sick time
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Supervise & train maintenance technicians
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Proven experience in the property maintenance field
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating, etc.)
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and regulations
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- Computer savvy; ability to use Yardi preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma; degree from a vocational school is a plus.
Apply online today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.